Upon completion of the certificate, students should be able to:
- Analyze the relationship between health, poverty, and development.
- Synthesize information from primary and secondary sources to help identify appropriate interventions and actions in global health and development.
- Demonstrate skills in systematic reviews of the evidence-base of current global health and development policies and programs
- Demonstrate skills in program design, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Demonstrate competence in using one database relevant to global health and development.
- Demonstrate competence in providing technical assistance related to micro-finance and micro-credit development