The Bachelor of Science (B.S.) with a major in public health has an advanced standing requirement for students to complete the degree.
Students interested in adding the public health major and/or meeting with a public health academic advisor should take the following action:
- Meet the 2.000 GPA requirement – This is a firm requirement for the change into public health.
- Watch the Information Session Video (available with closed captioning)
- Complete the Information Session Worksheet
- Complete the Information Session Curriculum Guide. Note: Download and save the curriculum guide to your computer and access it using a .pdf read reader or Microsoft Word for changes to be saved.
- Students interested in pursuing the degree on MAIN/Tucson campus, complete the correct curriculum guide based on when you were admitted to UArizona:
- Students interesting in pursuing the degree on the fully ONLINE campus, complete the correct curriculum guide base don when you were admitted to UArizona:
- Email the completed worksheet and curriculum guide to your new public health academic advisor
Upon submission of the change of major forms, please allow up to five business days for your major to be changed and to receive email confirmation. Please be aware that your advisor may return the forms to you to be re-done if they are not completed thoroughly or contain errors.