Scholarships, fellowships and internships offer donors the opportunity to provide a university education for deserving students and to recruit the very best students for the academic and research programs within the Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health. Donations can also provide travel experiences for students to attend and present their research at professional conferences.
Support for Student Activities, Internships and/or Service Learning
An important part of a public health student's education is involvement in extracurricular organizations. Students in the Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health are recognized for their leadership in national organizations, earning honors for their service projects and excelling in regional and national competitions.
Gifts to the Student Activities’ fund:
- help pay some of the costs of internship projects
- help pay some of the costs of service learning courses
- help pay some of the costs of the annual Social Justice Conference organized by the students
- supplement travel budgets so that students can attend national meetings
- underwrite recognition of outstanding student achievements, and
- support other activities that foster professionalism.