The following Academic Advisors serve the public health undergraduate students:
Main campus students with last names A-GAbba Kris Maria Versace
Main campus students with last names H-MMaggie Ramirez
Main campus students with last names N-ZMelanie Fleck
Fully online studentsGrace Patterson
Public Health advisors meet with students by appointment and by walk-in hours during regular business hours.
Advising by Appointment:
- Students sign up for an appointment at least 24 hours in advance by selecting an available slot on Wise Advise.
- Students should plan to arrive 5 minutes prior to the appointment time to check in.
- When arriving in the Office of Student Services, students sign-in on their advisor’s appointment sign-in sheet and complete the advising information sheet.
- The 30 minute appointment is with the student's assigned academic advisor (determined by campus and last name).
- The appointments are intended for more complex or multi-question advising, for example, four year course planning, study abroad planning, probation meetings, SAP appeals, degree audits, questions regarding out-of-state transfer courses.
Advising by Walk-In:
- Students drop-in checking out the times available on Wise Advise.
- When arriving for walk-in hours, students sign in and are seen on a first come, first seen manner. While waiting to be seen, students complete the advising information sheet.
- The 10-15 minute quick session is with the on-call academic advisor.
- Walk-in advising is intended for less complex or one question advising, for example, help adding one course to fall schedule, turning in preceptor or independent study paperwork, questions on Arizona university/community college transfer courses.
Advising by email, phone or teleconferencing is also available.
To view advisor availability, visit the Wise Advising website.
To make the most of time with your advisor, come prepared for your advising appointment! The following links may be useful to you as you prepare for your advising appointment:
- Public Health Curriculum Guide for Main Campus students and Arizona Online students
- Public Health Undergraduate Academic Policies & Forms
- University Academic Dates & Deadlines
- Transfer Credit
Students can also visit The Hub for up-to-date information on registration information, email and communication tips, and other advising resources.