The following Academic Advisors serve the public health undergraduate students:
NOTE: For Fall 2020, all advising will be done virtually via email, virtual drop ins, and/or virtual appointments.
Main campus students with last names A-E
Main campus students with last names F-M
Main campus students with last names N-Z
Fully online students
|Abba Kris Maria Versace
Academic advisors meet with public health students by appointment and by drop-in hours during regular business hours. Advising by email is also available. Available appointment slots can be found here: Trellis Advise.
Students not affiliated with the public health pre-major, major or minor, should view the information session posted here before signing up for appointment or drop-in advising with a public health advisor.
Students sign up for an appointment by selecting an available slot on Trellis Advise.
- The 30 minute private appointment is with the student's assigned academic advisor (determined by campus and last name).
The advising appointments are intended for more complex or multi-question advising, for example, four year course planning, study abroad planning, probation meetings, SAP appeals, degree audits, questions regarding out-of-state transfer courses.
|Day||Virtual||No In-Person Advising Fall 2020|
|Monday||3 - 4:30pm||n/a|
|Tuesday||10am - 12 noon; 3 - 4:30pm||n/a|
|Wednesday||10am - 12 noon; 3 - 4:30pm||n/a|
|Thursday||10am - 12 noon; 3 - 4:30pm||n/a|
Drop-In Advising - Virtual (using video-conferencing)
- Students log into the Zoom meeting (link provided via Trellis Advise). Students are seen based on the order they enter the Zoom waiting room, on a first come, first seen manner.
- The 10-15 minute quick and private session is with the on-call academic advisor.
- Note: The technology used for these virtual meetings is "Zoom", which is a video and web conferencing solution offering audio, video, screen sharing, and much more. Students can join meetings using Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or a telephone.
To make the most of time with your advisor, come prepared!
The following links may be useful to you as you prepare for your advising meeting:
- Public Health Curriculum Guide for Main Campus students and Arizona Online students
- Public Health Undergraduate Academic Policies & Forms
- University Academic Dates & Deadlines
- Transfer Credit
Students can also visit The Hub for up-to-date information on registration information, email and communication tips, and other advising resources.